The Creativity and Uncertainty Papers: the refereed proceedings of the 13th conference of the Australian Association of Writing Programs, 2008
ISBN 978-0-9807573-1-6 Copyright 2008
- Chandler, Benjamin Predictable Plots and Secondary Worlds: Teaching creative writing through modern fantasy
- Conway-Herron, Janie and Chris Morgan Flexible Delivery: Creative Environments
- Cosgrove, Shady Uncertainty and Praxis in the Creative Writing Classroom
- Lobb, Joshua 'But if the author is dead, what are we doing here': Teaching Critical Theory in a Creative Writing Program
- May, Steve Inspiration, deadlines and working to a brief: student views of creativity, coursework and the world beyond
- Murphy, Ffion Shots in the dark: writing, revelation, and responsibility
- Watkins, Ross Uncertain Duality: Conflicts of the Creative Writing Undergraduate as Scholar/Author
- Amin, Manisha What Writers Write and Readers Hear
- Arnold, Josie Herstory is women’s history: Are popular books by and about women prowomen?
- Fisher, Jeremy Creating disconcerting uncertainty through sustained second person narrative voice: Second person narrative voice in the fiction of G.M Glaskin and Peter Kocan
- Neave, Lucy What Contemporary Writers Can Tell us about Writing Process: Hartnett's Trees and Clouds, and Garner's ‘I’
Reading and theory
- Anderson, Theresa The many faces of uncertainty: getting at the anthropology of uncertainty
- Falconer, Delia The Challenge of the “Post-postmodern”
- Harris, Mike Are Writers Really There When They’re Writing About Their Writing? ... And Can We Theorise About What They Say and Do?
- Hecq, Dominique Banking on Creativity?
- Joseph, Sue What if Tom Wolfe was Australian?
- Kroll, Jeri Creative Practice and/as/is/or Research: An Overview
- Lynch, Gay Metaphor as New Knowledge
- Perry, Gaylene The non-verbal and the verbal: expanding awareness of practice-led research in creative writing